Industrial economic equipment UV flatbed printer-1325 apply Skeleton triangle welding technology, nozzle collision protection, Bi-direction printing technology, "cellular" adsorption platform, water cooling system.
Can be equipment with Ricoh GH2220 3.0 picoliter printhead
Industrial grade nozzles are low in price
3.0PL nozzle size picture is more delicate
Fast printing speed
Service life of up to 30 billion
Grayscale control gradient is more natural
Print images are realistic The output image is realistic and can be printed at one time. No need for color registration, color gradient transition is natural, no color difference, no color mixing waste.
HIWIN brand guide rails, high durability and precision, optional THK rail
Ink supply is smoother Renaissance uses 0.01PA high precision electronic negative pressure ink supply The ink from the nozzle is smooth and even, and
The partial block adjusts the suction area, and the air volume is adjustable to ensure the tolerance of different materials to suction. The surface of
|Nozzle configuration||GH2220 industrial nozzle 1-16|
|Maximum print size||1300mm×2500mm/4*8'|
|Print speed||Ricoh gh2220:Eight nozzles||sketch model 45m2/H||production 28m2/h||High quality pattern16m2/h|
|Print material||Type:Acrylic, aluminum plastic board, wood, tile, foam board, metal plate, glass, cardboard and other plane objects|
|Thickness: 0 mm - 120 mm/0-5"||Uniform weight: 25kg||Maximum size: 1300mm x 2500mm/4*8'|
|Ink type||Blue, magenta, yellow, black, light blue, light red, white, light oil|
|The UV lamp||LED curing light, 20000 hours long use cooling water/air cooling|
|RIP software||PhotoPrint，Monteiro，Ultraprint;Microsoft Windows2000/XP/WIN7|
|Power supply voltage,power||110-220 - v 50 to 60 hz 700 w to work; Adsorption of motor of 1500 w|
|Image format||Tiff,JEPG,Postscript3,EPS,PDF Etc.|
|Color control||Comply with ICC standard, have curve and density adjustment function.|
|Operating environment||Temperature: 20 ℃ to 28 ℃ humidity: 30% to 80%|
|Apply the ink||LED-UV ink, solvent ink, textile ink|
|The machine size||L 3150mm X W 2410mm X H 1120mm 390KG|
|Packing size||L 3250mm X W 2510mm X H 1220mm 510KG|
As a medium format printer, the WLD-UV1325 UV flatbed printer has a 1.3 x 2.5m bed that allows for printing on a variety of materials, including acrylic, aluminum composite panels, wooden boards, ceramic tiles, foam boards, metal plates and paper. It is capable of printing characters as small as 3pl, quickly and with a smooth ink supply. Compared to traditional industrial printers, the flatbed printer also provides both white ink and color ink printing, increasing the printing efficiency.
|5||DX5 damper with
|8||Optical fiber (6M)||M||No|
|11||3W Ink pump||Pcs||No|
|24||Front and back up and down the inductor||Pcs||No|
For the above items, there are some consumable parts and some Non vulnerable parts, if you need the exact price, please feel free to contact our sales.
If you have bought our company printers, in order to avoid the printhead and the mainboard damage because of some wrong operation, you should install the printhead correctly in operation and maintenance according to the following way. And refer to the instructions, or under the guidance of the professional engineers operation.
1. Clean and lubricity of guide screw and bearing (3 days)
①.Lubricating grease to ensure that the screw guide clean and lubricity
②.Spray car bearing to keep clean
2. Print heads prior to shutdown state diagram to ensure that the state of the nozzle is normal
3. Closed software, automatic spray car back to protect wet, then turn the power off, keep the car in moisture
4. Boot before every day with a clean cotton swab swab wet special cleaning fluid ink pads and doctor blade, prevent ink drying into pieces, residue on it.
5. Regular cleaning platform redundant ink printing machine work
6. Every print heads before starting the state diagram, maintain nozzle working properly
7. Regularly clean excess ink from the mirror surface of the uv lamp to maintain the curing effect of the uv lamp. Air-cooled heat-dissipating dust and flying ink on the air outlet of the fan and UV lamp (5-7 days) to clean the fan and keep the fan cool. Water cooling should pay attention to the water circulation. The antifreeze should be replaced once a month to keep the antifreeze clean and free of sediment.
8. Regularly check ink sac and nozzle joint for excess ink, refill tube and if there's any loose for ink sac joint to prevent a drop of ink and ink phenomenon, ensure the nozzle in order to avoid damage.