GH-WLD-UV1313 UV FLATBED PRINTER apply Skeleton triangle welding technology, nozzle collision protection,Bi-direction printing technology, "cellular" adsorption platform, water cooling system.
Can be equipment with Ricoh GH2220 3.0 picoliter printhead
Industrial grade nozzles are low in price
3.0PL nozzle size picture is more delicate
Fast printing speed
Service life of up to 30 billion
Grayscale control gradient is more natural
Colorful white varnish can be ejected at the same time
Available on any material surface color pattern printing at "photo level" Image waterproof, sunscreen, abrasion resistant, non-fading, fully in line with industrial printing standards
Large lifting range, small head is stable, beam accuracy is 0.01
Ricoh adopts compressed water cooling technology, which has good heat dissipation effect and prolongs the service life of LED lamps.
Skeletal triangle butt welding technology ensures the overall skeleton, Can be transported, high and low temperatures Under the factors of steel self
|Nozzle configuration||GH2220 industrial nozzle 1-16|
|Maximum print size||1300mm×1300mm/4*4'|
|Print speed||Ricoh gh2220:Eight nozzles||sketch model 45m2/H||production 28m2/h||High quality pattern16m2/h|
|Print material||Type:Acrylic, aluminum plastic board, wood, tile, foam board, metal plate, glass, cardboard and other plane objects|
|Thickness: 0 mm - 120 mm/0-5"||Uniform weight: 25kg||Maximum size: 1300mm x 1300mm/4*4'|
|Ink type||Blue, magenta, yellow, black, light blue, light red, white, light oil|
|The UV lamp||LED curing light, 20000 hours long use cooling water/air cooling|
|RIP software||PhotoPrint，Monteiro，Ultraprint;Microsoft Windows2000/XP/WIN7|
|Power supply voltage,power||AC220v, hosts the largest 700w, LED - the UV lamp's largest 200-400w, 1500w vacuum adsorption platform|
|Image format||Tiff,JEPG,Postscript3,EPS,PDF Etc.|
|Color control||Comply with ICC standard, have curve and density adjustment function.|
|Operating environment||Temperature: 20 ℃ to 28 ℃ humidity: 40% to 60%|
|Apply the ink||Ricoh and LED-UV ink, solvent ink, textile ink|
|The machine size||L 1950mm X W 2410mm X H 1120mm 350KG|
|Packing size||L 2050mm X W 2510mm X H 1220mm 550KG|
Capable of handling a print area 1.3 times larger than the WLD-UV4590; the WLD-UV 1313 UV flatbed printer is equipped with a Ricoh Gh2220 or Epson Dx7 print head, and carries out printing processes with an outstanding resolution and high precision. The 1440 DPI printing machine is also able to flawlessly satisfy different industrial requirements in the usage of UV printing. With the use of the Epson print head, consistent quality of all printing applications is guaranteed.
|5||DX5 damper with
|8||Optical fiber (6M)||M||No|
|11||3W Ink pump||Pcs||No|
|24||Front and back up and down the inductor||Pcs||No|
For the above items, there are some consumable parts and some Non vulnerable parts, if you need the exact price, please feel free to contact our sales.
If you have bought our company printers, in order to avoid the printhead and the mainboard damage because of some wrong operation, you should install the printhead correctly in operation and maintenance according to the following way. And refer to the instructions, or under the guidance of the professional engineers operation.
1. Clean and lubricity of guide screw and bearing (3 days)
①.Lubricating grease to ensure that the screw guide clean and lubricity
②.Spray car bearing to keep clean
2. Print heads prior to shutdown state diagram to ensure that the state of the nozzle is normal
3. Closed software, automatic spray car back to protect wet, then turn the power off, keep the car in moisture
4. Boot before every day with a clean cotton swab swab wet special cleaning fluid ink pads and doctor blade, prevent ink drying into pieces, residue on it.
5. Regular cleaning platform redundant ink printing machine work
6. Every print heads before starting the state diagram, maintain nozzle working properly
7. Regularly clean excess ink from the mirror surface of the uv lamp to maintain the curing effect of the uv lamp. Air-cooled heat-dissipating dust and flying ink on the air outlet of the fan and UV lamp (5-7 days) to clean the fan and keep the fan cool. Water cooling should pay attention to the water circulation. The antifreeze should be replaced once a month to keep the antifreeze clean and free of sediment.
8. Regularly check ink sac and nozzle joint for excess ink, refill tube and if there's any loose for ink sac joint to prevent a drop of ink and ink phenomenon, ensure the nozzle in order to avoid damage.